Our experienced attorneys are successful and effective advocates. Clients meet directly with their attorney in a close, professional relationship. We strive for a personal touch in representing clients. Satisfying our clients is our number one priority.
Dennis P. Brumberg
Partner, Founding Member, and Senior Litigation Attorney
Phone: (540) 343-8463
Fax: (540) 343-2987
- T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, J.D. (1970) Associate Editor of the Law Review
- Lehigh University, B.S. (1967)
- Founding member of Brumberg Mackey & Wall, P.L.C. (1995-present)
- Roanoke law firm of Lutins & Shapiro (1982-1994)
- Richmond law firm of Bear & Neblett (1975-1980)
- Richmond law firm of Hunton & Williams (1971-1975)
- Clerk, U.S. District Court, Judge Robert O. Merhige, Richmond, VA (1970-1971)
Extensive advocacy in state and federal courts inside and outside Virginia; regular appearances before Virginia and Federal appellate courts; extensive practice in all areas of litigation, including commercial, estates, personal injury, domestic relations, employment and criminal defense.
In addition: In his role on the Legislative Committee of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Brumberg has authored several amendments to Virginia statutes pertaining to commercial litigation. He has also authored several articles in the Association’s Journal.
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association,
- Business Litigation Section (Representative, Legislative Committee)
- Roanoke Bar Association (Director 1995 to 1997)
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court
Mr. Brumberg is also involved in a number of community organizations, especially those serving the Jewish Community.